Friday, January 4, 2013

Delhi Gang Rape Victim's Friend Interview on Zee News


This Shows Something About DELHI POLICE...
Just Saw an Interview on Zee News of the Person with the Girl (Delhi rape case victim) has revealed all
the truth what actually happened on that day on Zee News.....

>> The friend said, "After the
incident we were left naked in the
night as I tried to wave my hand
frantically asking someone to help
us, no one did. Bikers, auto-
rickshaws and cars slowed down
saw us and left without helping."

>>Stating that 3 PCR vans had
come to the spot, he said that the
police took half an hour just to
figure things out.

>>Additionally, while waiting in the
hospital he and the girl "didn't even
get a blanket to cover ourselves".

>>Saying that one couldn't change
mindsets by lighting candles, he
said, "You have to help people
when they need help".

>>Further, he said that no one had
contacted him for to ask about his
treatment. He said he was paying
for his own treatment.

>>If she was treated in a better
hospital, she would have probably
been alive today, he said of the
treatment the victim had received.

>>The friend went on to say that
there were a few police officials
who wanted him to say to the
media that the police were doing a
good job with the case.

>>The friend also said, "I was in the
police station for four days rather
than being in a hospital where I
would be treated. I told my friends
that I had met with an accident."

>>"If you can help someone help
them. If a single person had helped
me that night things would have
been different. There is no need to
close metro stations and stop the
public from expressing themselves.
People should be able to have faith
in the system," the friend went on
to say

>>" I never had thoughts of leaving
her and running away. Even an
animal would not do that. I have
not regrets. But I wish I could have
done something to help her. I do
think sometimes about why I didn't
get an auto, why did I take that
bus."

THINGS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE SAME.. IF SOMEONE WOULD HAVE
HELPED THEM.... :'(

1 comment: